Koushik Avula



Since beginning my journey as a freelance designer nearly 4 years ago, I've done remote work for agencies, consulted for startups, and collaborated with talented people to create digital products for both business and consumer use. I'm quietly confident, naturally curious, and perpetually working on improving my chops one design problem at a time.

UI/UX Designer & Web Developer.

I'm seeking out opportunities to collabrate wih companies/agencies/individuals, not just work fo them. I want to bring my collective design experience to the table where we can work together to solve real business-problems in a way that optimizes all of our respective experience and knowledge.

  • Birthday: 13 OCT 1998
  • Website: www.koushikavula.tech
  • Phone: +91 9493841773
  • City: City : Vijaywada,India
  • Age: 23
  • Degree: UnderGraduate
  • Email: koushikcool987@gmail.com
  • Freelance: Available

I want to avoid subjective pissing-matches, and for favor open-minded collabrators where egos are out of the equation. If that all sounds about rightm then lets for sure chat about how we can work together.



Happy Clients




Hours Of Support


Hard Workers Our trio can do anything


HTML 100%
CSS 90%
JavaScript 75%
PHP 80%
WordPress/CMS 90%
Photoshop 55%



Koushik Avula

Innovative and deadline-driven Graphic Designer with 3+ years of experience designing and developing user-centered digital/print marketing material from initial concept to final, polished deliverable.

  • VIjaywada,India 520001
  • +91 9493841773
  • koushikcool987@gmail.com


Batchelor of technology & Computer Science and Engineering

2016 - 2020

Vasireddy Venkatadri Institiute of Technology,India

As Tech became part of my life to move, I purused my batchelors with computers as my background.

Degree & Entrepreneurship

2017 - 2018

North Eastern University,Boston

The only thing worse than starting something and failing… is not starting something. So i did this

Professional Experience

State Project Manager & Web Developer

2017 - 2019

INIAC, Sweden

  • Lead in the design, development, and implementation of the graphic, layout, and production communication materials
  • Delegate tasks to the 7 members of the design team and provide counsel on all aspects of the project.
  • Supervise the assessment of all events orgainsed in India by the company at various Educational Institutions.

Cheif Technical Officer

Personal Startup


  • SpeakHeart is for people with Phonological disorder who wants to live in a way like everyone else.Our research speaks that 80% of speech disabled are with language and other disorders and the remaining 20% of people are with Phonological disorders.We are in a mission of bringing the dreams of 0.3 million people in India into existence.


I am all yours 24*6, Please leave me on sundays until unless it is so important. Thank you


Vijaywada,India 522501


+91 9493841773

Your message has been sent. Thank you!